Thursday, September 2, 2010

Uh oh!

How do you keep up when you have subscribed to a lot of reads? (is this the time consuming part of blogging...? Geez I'm an amateur.) 

I went and checked out Widge and then I looked at what she reads and found bliss in a tea cup and there I found Small Town Stories which I couldn't figure out how to follow so I guess that slays that one for me anyway BUT THE LIST WAS NEVER ENDING and so I find myself here asking the question: Should I quit while I'm ahead?


Anyways, life seems to be getting back to 'settle' 
I've thrown a tanty lately, like a spoiled brat, though (again like I spoiled brat) I think it was well deserved of it's receiver... I think we have made progress.

Also I am trying to relax a bit. I love the  REALity of fellow bloggers and sometimes I actually am a little over cautious I think. Sometimes I completely clam up and say kaka, blah blah blah, nothings. Other times I have been like a tap with no off valve!

So expect me more relaxed (cos that is what I am praying for) 
I complained to a friend about the complaining of my friends and she said to me 

"Sweetie. I think it is about calling." 

to which I replied 

"What are you trying to say?! I need to suck it up?!" (can you hear my annoyance...)

she (with a deep sigh) replied 

"Yes. You do."
.
.
.

So apparently I am a 'Carer' My attitude can be pretty average when I say to God "But I can't be bothered..." I know now, I need to get educated! People talk to me for a reason (and please hear me - I love to be here for my friends, for anyone but don't complain to me over and over and over and over and then tell me you didn't ask God or attempt any of the things I suggested - that is about the point when "I can't be bothered") but I need to be on my game if I am to be any help to anyone! And you know what else... I need to get back to loving me. Busyness leaves little me time - so now, my new word is NO. Honestly I am not good at NO. Knowing I am busy I try and squeeze people in everywhere I can, but it is not good for me (or my family - no one likes a cranky wife!) So.... maybe I'll be on here more, maybe I'll watch more movies MAYBE I'll read some books (haha - I am actually reading the Chronicles of Narnia, I am a book behind my boy and he is loving having someone to discuss the books with - it's nice for us)

Anyway - again - I appreciate the eye-opening the blogging has done for me. Thank you Ladies!

xx

I love worship.

(hm, I'm not sure how to post a video from youtube not sure if this has worked)


3 comments:

  1. Ok so if you want to keep up with a blog that doesn't have a blogger follow option I steal the URL at the top of the page..copy and paste it into my blog roll so it shows up on my page. I think there is a proper way to read them in Google reader but I never do...I always seem to loose those ones. Does any of that make sense?
    love the name of your blog and I adore that song , I listen to Kim walkers version almost daily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim Walker has a version - I can't find it. Can you tell me the album it is on and I will visit my great friend iTunes... please! Thank you lso for the helpful hint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sheepish* Geez I tried to stop that posting cos it reads abrupt and rude but actually I am really excited to hear she KW has a version I love her worship.

    ReplyDelete