Monday, February 1, 2010

Distinction

2010 is for me.

Inspired by family who survive sickness, loss, struggle, battles... 


I recognise now that I come from a generation of Overcomers. A lineage of Conquerors. So I'll walk in it. Claiming it, I'm declaring it is MINE 
This is my year for Breakthrough, the year where nothing is held back.


Isaiah 45

 1 "This is what the LORD says to his anointed,
       to Cyrus, whose right hand I take hold of
       to subdue nations before him
       and to strip kings of their armor,
       to open doors before him
       so that gates will not be shut:

 2 I will go before you
       and will level the mountains 
[a] ;
       I will break down gates of bronze
       and cut through bars of iron.

 3 I will give you the treasures of darkness,
       riches stored in secret places,
       so that you may know that I am the LORD,
       the God of Israel, who summons you by name.

 4 For the sake of Jacob my servant,
       of Israel my chosen,
       I summon you by name
       and bestow on you a title of honor,
       though you do not acknowledge me.

 5 I am the LORD, and there is no other;
       apart from me there is no God.
       I will strengthen you,
       though you have not acknowledged me,

 6 so that from the rising of the sun
       to the place of its setting
       men may know there is none besides me.
       I am the LORD, and there is no other.

 7 I form the light and create darkness,
       I bring prosperity and create disaster;
       I, the LORD, do all these things.



I'll pursue the Fathers heart, that my spoken word and unspoken thought would be pleasing in His sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment