Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Beautiful Exchange



"Every time we think of you, we thank God for you. Day and night you're in our prayers as we call to mind your work of faith, your labor of love, and your patience of hope in following our Master, Jesus Christ, before God our Father. It is clear to us, friends, that God not only loves you very much but also has put his hand on you for something special. When the Message we preached came to you, it wasn't just words. Something happened in you. The Holy Spirit put steel in your convictions." 1 Thess 1:2-5

More sharing:

Nov 8
Who ever lived here before me, blessed me heartily.
Loving these roses in my garden x


Nov 9
My son. Always up for a photo shoot,
though not always with Mama

Nov 10
I like the texture...

No comments:

Post a Comment