Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Jehovah Elyon




"My hearts aches for you my God
My soul waits for you my God


I've come far to find you here
In this place will I draw near...


And your spirit soars with me
To the highest heights


From where I'll not look back
I'll keep trusting you


For I know
You are faithful
My God


For I know
My God"


(I cannot explain or begin to describe the absolute adoration I have for my God!)


Not a lot too say but I felt like writing something :)
I... have been restless.
Like I am on the edge of a 'Faithcliff' but am not sure where or when I am supposed to 'leap' and I am excited and anxious and nervous and... restless.

Pray for me. I'm also a little scared! 

Confident that I am in the palm of my God, it is in me that I lack confidence. 
Do I have it in me to achieve what He has prepared?
I know I do. I know it. He would not have called me if it were not mine.
So what am I freaking out for?
Fear of failure
"...for I know, You are faithful my God..."
"...and your Spirit soars with me, to the highest heights
from where I'll not look back
I'll keep trusting You..."

Oh, man! It is a scary place for me.

2 comments:

  1. Being in His palm is the best place to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only just got the chance to read your post - I can totally relate to the 'faithcliff' feeling about not being exactly sure when/where to leap. Reminding myself his timing is perfect tho! :-)

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete