Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Just a couple of pics...

I have decided I like crown lynn milk jugs!


First purchase
You can't really see it in the picture but the detail, incredible, hand painted, this is my fave.

This one too - it has a platter to match


Red and white roses




(couldn't rotate this....)






Got this gorgeous bowl from The Big Fella's Granny I LOVE IT he tries to get rid of it.


What would you call this.... Maoriana maybe, lol
I love titoki bottles, am pretty blessed to have three of them in such good condition.
They used to hold some sort of liquer made from the titoki berry - I understand they are being reproduced but there is nothing like the original.

Pania Lamp - so good right, especially when I live in HB

Not sure who this is but he's pretty cool as well!


Well, sorry I haven't anything profound to share.

Will try and get something out before the weekend hopefully :)

Po marie!

1 comment:

  1. What a cool collection of treasures you have. Love those milk jugs too!!!

    ReplyDelete