Saturday, March 27, 2010

God is so good.

I should really go to bed, but the Hope of God outweighs my tiredness.


GOD OF MIRACLES


Sorry for the burden of my last post. I have had a long week, but not a battle like the past few. I have tried not to 'think' (or overthink, as is my tendency) about things and just live. And love what I am living. 
I want the best of all that God has for me.
I am so thankful that I can sing. 
Worship must be my favourite thing to do!


Well for those of you who don't go to my Church (and that is like... all of you, lol) I wrote a song last year:


I WILL WAIT
In You God, 
I find my strength in You.
In You God, 
I find my rest in You.


In You God I find my strength,
In You God I find my rest,
In You God. In You.
My hope is found in You
There's no substitute
All I need I find in You, Lord!


I will wait on You - You're all I want. You are all that I need.
I will run to You - my goal, my prize. My everything.
I will rise with You - On Your Word I stand


I am not defeated!
I will stand strong!
I will not be shaken!
I will overcome!


It is my first - I hope it will be my battle cry forever. "I will wait on You..." 


I'm going to talk to God about writing a song out of the song He sang over me.
I know I am not the only one that God sees and I am confident I am not alone in needing to hear it.


I'll keep you posted as to how I get on.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful words, I would love to hear you sing it. I wish I could sing (I will sing beautifully in heaven one day) as I love singing, but basically I'll just keep to singing in large crowds :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting, so can't wait for the new song :) ps loving all the photos!

    ReplyDelete