Monday, March 15, 2010

Hope Restored

Hello Blog Beauties!


I love this from the book of Luke 21 vs 15: "For I will give you words and wisdom that none of your adversaries will be able to resist or contradict." 


We've wanted another baby for the past nine years but late last year, I gave up. I was tired of waiting and hoping and praying and failing. 
This morning I Googled the meaning of (the name I had chosen for my next boy) Joshua: Jehovah is generous. Jehovah saves and just like that - hope restored. I spent the rest of my day with the biggest grin thanking God for all He has given me.
Blessed in the city, blessed in the fields, blessed when I come and blessed when I go.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, God is so amazing. We definately are blessed (even when we don't feel it)! Oh and I so can't wait...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a journey you are on, one that is giving God the glory already! I'm praying God will answer your hearts cry. xx

    ReplyDelete