Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Creative me

Oh dear - it is Day 6 and I have made NOTHING.

I have a painting on the go but am not happy with it so it won't be gifted to ANYONE in the state it is in :o(

AGH! This Winter Challenge is harder than I thought it would be *help* and I set it myself... what was I thinking! Am I yelling? I'm anxious and nervous - this is not how it was supposed to happen.

Well I will keep you posted my friends.

In the meantime - here is a wee clip/poem that I am loving right now.

How To Be Alone - Tanya Davis

1 comment:

  1. Oooh. Am quite taken by that clip. Love how it has been put together... and all those things are things that I would quite happily do alone too. Would love to see one that has the same elements in it... but about being still and seeing God ... and that being alone is not necessarily being lonely.

    ReplyDelete