Friday, July 2, 2010

What would you say?

There's a page on Facebook called "A Message To My Moko"


"Psalm 34 : 
I will praise the Lord at all times.
   I will constantly speak his praises.
I will boast only in the Lord;
   let all who are helpless take heart.
Come, let us tell of the Lord’s greatness;
   let us exalt his name together.
I prayed to the Lord, and he answered me.
   He freed me from all my fears.
Those who look to him for help will be radiant with joy;
   no shadow of shame will darken their faces.

I love you. More than anything I pray that you encounter God.
I pray that you know Him. That you are in communion with Him.
That you love Him wholly."

I'm certain I would say more. Like how gorgeous they are, I would share fond memories, tell them how proud I am, share similarities I see between them and their father. It is important that they know God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment