Friday, July 16, 2010

Here we are!


Psalm 139: 07-18

I can never escape from your Spirit! I can never get away from your presence!
 If I go up to heaven, you are there; if I go down to the grave, you are there.
If I ride the wings of the morning, if I dwell by the farthest oceans,
 even there your hand will guide me, and your strength will support me.
 I could ask the darkness to hide me and the light around me to become night—
    but even in darkness I cannot hide from you.
   To you the night shines as bright as day. Darkness and light are the same to you.

 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body 
      and knit me together in my mother’s womb.
Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!
      Your workmanship is marvellous—how well I know it.
 You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, 
as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
 You saw me before I was born.
      Every day of my life was recorded in your book.
   Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.

 How precious are your thoughts about me, O God.
      They cannot be numbered!
I can’t even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand!
   And when I wake up, you are still with me!



I AM SO BLESSED! 

Beautiful nieces who adore my son and love having a giant for an Uncle.
 
(Oh I love that frown!)

Our little Diva! She is a package of exuberance and life of the party. Creates her own fun, independent. And yet she is also happy to sit and draw and wait...

Keeps us all on our toes! Adorably loving she greets you with an excited squeal before throwing her arms around your legs. Premature birth hasn't stunted her capacity to love!

Chocolate Muffin - a sweet surprise, too cute for words, she does not hold onto her affection, she will shower you with giggles and cuddles (well - sometimes she needs a little persuading!)

                                                        
My big brothers littly, I donot know her so well but I love her just the same.
She is beautiful like her ma but loves to chat like her pa. I love to see traits.

The newest little beauty she is incredibly observant and again sooooo loving. I shall call her a snuggly monster, she is deliciously cuddly, moreishly kissable.

These two are my cousins! Quite different from each other, the oldest loves to learn and values order. Her sister is a mama's girl. Again both are loving, generous and kind with their time and with their affection.

On the right is my cutey cousin - growing up with the nieces, another sweet addition to the whanau, these two and the youngest above are all the same age.

We also have a male addition (same age as the three girls) but I can't find any photos of him :o(

Oh here he is... not the most flattering. I don't really know him either.

Every life a miracle. I am thankful because for a long time there was only one. My son.
Slowly but surely God has blessed us with increase, and it is a joy to behold!
Truly makes my heart glad! Gorgeous little versions of us, only better!
I believe that God would pour only the best of us into new life. These honeys are testimony!

No comments:

Post a Comment