Monday, November 7, 2011

Welcome to November

2011 is coming to a close! I am so excited about Christmas! 
My family are all coming to spend it with us!
Yay! Yay! Yay!

Anyway - I had every intention of posting a photo every day for the month of November!
I am a few days behind...

Nov 1
Marine Parade Fountain, Napier
New Saeson, New Day, Fresh Anointing/Favour/Dreams
Flowing my way!

Nov 2
Ah yes, a good suggestion and a great way to step into summer
"If you're going to do it, do it properly."

Nov 3
"The Green Patch" in Waipukurau has what looks like a Phoenix to me!
I LOVE IT! Speaks to me of hope, renewing, uprising....
Can't be bad for a Church here to win a region! LET'S DO IT!

Nov 4
Beautiful garden surprise, we have a 'waterfall' of pink roses.
Gorgeous!
Nov 5
Church Bonfire - Guy Fawkes
(I didn't take this actually TBF did)

Nov 6
Pastor Helen Monk!
Phenomenal Woman!

Nov 7
So today is my husband birthday (The Big Fella)
I was going to take a pic of him eating cake forgetting that he is away for the next few days.
Instead, I took this.
This is a speaker in my car
Not overly interesting BUT I love music and I have THE BADDEST
stereo in my car - thanks to my awesome husband.
to coin a phrase #iamthankful

Phew! Up to date.

I loved this idea! The Uniform Project raising money to pay schooling for kids who can't afford it!

No comments:

Post a Comment