Sunday, April 3, 2011

Gold



I love this song. I love Ben Harper actually. (enough not to notice how ugg those jamas are that he has on)

Anyway, this post is not about Ben.

I have joined the gym.
At the moment it feels like the biggest mistake of my life!
I am in pain! I have had to be coached after every session, by The Big Fella: "It'll get better. Your muscles won't be so sore." All sounds like blah, blah, blah at the moment.
On top of that I have already had the Instructor say to me:
"HOW BAD DO YOU WANT THIS?!"
"Pretty bad"
"ENOUGH TO GET UP AT 5.30 IN THE MORNING!!?"
"No."
"WELL NOT ENOUGH THEN!!"
Egad - if only she knew how hard it was for me to turn up at all let alone turning up again.

So I am torturing myself for the greater good.

As a Christian you hear the word "fruit" a lot and I have decided: If all you do is walk into Church and see me, then being fat maintaining my current unhealthy weight is a "No Fruit" scenario.

So. I'm doing something about it.
I have committed to a 6-month Get-fit Program.
I must attend a minimum of three classes a week (Pump, Step and Kick boxing)
I have a Food Diary
Attend their Nutrition Program.
I get measured and weighed once a month for my own information.

I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment