Friday, September 10, 2010

She's very crafty

Cracks me up the double meaning for the word 'crafty' and the care you must have when using it in 'mixed' company.

Anyway - I have a fabulous friend who is very crafty and seeing as I am a Craft-Amateur, I leap on every little thing she deems 'simple' but this one has step by step instructions with photos and even the photos are gorgeous. So here I share: The Purl Bee

We have a Women's Conference next weekend - probably should've posted this a long time ago - but should you find yourself at a loose I would love to meet you! Come on down!


While I cannot guarantee you will meet Crafters, you'll definitely meet Gifted women, passionate, with a heart after God.


What else is happening at the moment...



TODAY - two of the sweetest people I know are getting married!! About time many would say, but God's timing is perfect - they were made for each other in the sincerest sense of the words... I love a good wedding and am determined not to cry (seeing as I have to sing shortly after the Bride arrives and knowing a runny nose will do me no aide!) 
And the sweetest engagement too: They had agreed to no presents for their anniversary and decided on a picnic dinner at the beach... then he surprises her with this box.... a photo of his hand, with the engagement ring sitting on top, two glasses filled with her favourite sweets, yummy grape juice - who knew romance was still so alive and well!

Hm, wedding anniversary next Weds - not sure if we'll do anything - nine years seems a little flat to celebrate - never know maybe I'll get a surprises too! Haha.

Ok, I better get going - usually I leave the Getting Ready too late and then I'm in a flap!!

Hugs to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment