Friday, May 21, 2010

More things I love

Been thinking about this a bit.

I prefer:
Music over movies.
Sunsets over sunrises (alas, I am living on the East Coast of beautiful Aotearoa)
Lush landscapes over rugged terrain.
Friends and family over fame or fortune.
I love tea and toast with a dear friend!
Happy with a fresh loaf of bread and jam for dinner.
I love to watch the BBC Series of Pride & Prejudice.
None of his subsequent roles have tarnished Colin Firth - he will always be Mr Darcy to me! :o)
"Ever After" is my favourite Cinderella movie.
The toasty warmth of a fire.
Homemade Lemon Meringue Pie. (mmmm - delicious)
The smell of fresh baked bread. (and the taste of it)
Butter!
Flowers.
A stroll.
The rain when I am tucked in bed.
I love how the sound of rain on your car stops suddenly when you drive under a bridge.
Soups and casseroles in the winter time.
Scooped ice cream from the shop seems to taste so much better than from my own freezer.
That cinema movies and dvds are cheaper on Mondays!
Snoozing.
Painting my nails.
Retro television.
Platform gaming.
Karaoke. (woohoo)
Black sand beaches.
Connection.
The moment you realise you have found a friend for life.
Kisses from children who adore you. The look on their faces when they see they are loved back.
Cheerios/sausage rolls and tomato sauce.
Birthdays and Christmas.
Relaxed Summer Barbecues.
Standing, sitting, basking, in the Presence of God.
Recognising His goodness.
Answers to prayer!
Testimonies!

...and much, much more.

Thanks for letting me share bits of my life with you!!

xx

1 comment:

  1. ooooh lots of great things...... bread....... being tucked up in bed when it's raining........ connection......... lemon meringue pie ....... but what the doozers is platform gaming???? and I'm not too sure if I can say I love the black sand beaches part ;)

    ReplyDelete